Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Goals After High School

   I want to tell you guys what my plans are for my life, now I know that you should not plan out your life, because things don't always happen like you plan it out, but this is just some goals that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime.

   Right now, I am in tenth grade, and I am home schooled. Before I graduate high school, I want to audition for the Nutcracker for my county's youth ballet, and I also want to go to Dance Excellence in California before I graduated high school. Once I graduate high school, I want to go to college. Most dancers want to go to college at Julliard or some other performing art school, and even though that would be amazing, I want to go to Elon University, in North Carolina. I want to go to this school so that I will be able to double major in the majors of Dance Performance and Choreography and Dance Science so that I will be to have a back up plan if something were ever to happen.  In the studies of Dance Science, I will take anatomy and physiology, where I will dissect human cadavers to learn about the body, multiple dance classes, and I will also have the opportunity to take classes about nutrition, bioenergetics of physical activity, which is how foods fuel dancers or other athletes bodies, and many more. Also while I am in college, I want to study abroad. In part of my lifetime dream of becoming a professional dancer, traveling the world is included. So when I study abroad in college, I will be able to get a feel for how life will be if I do get the opportunity to reach my dreams. 
   For right now though, I will just continue to study hard and work hard in class, dance and school; because I know that God has a plan for my life and that all things will work in the way that he wants it to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment