Monday, March 21, 2016

My Weekend at Dance Makers

    This past weekend my dance team and I attended Dance Makers Inc. dance competition and convention, and I have to say it is the best and most positive dance convention that I have ever been to. On Friday, the competition ran so smoothly and on time. They had members from what they call The Collective who ran the competition backstage and also the picture booth, the dressing rooms, and the merchandise stand. They were very professional, and also amazing dancers. The convention on Saturday began with a warm-up with everyone, and then we had our first class. Our first class was with Kathryn McCormick, and it just set the mood for the whole weekend. All of the classes were so positive and uplifting, and made you want to push yourself. The teachers all showed you how to let loose not just in contemporary, and they also told you stuff about working in the professional dance world. My dance studio is attending Dance Makers again next year, and I absolutely can not wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment