Friday, April 1, 2016

About Me, and What's Going on in My Life

My name is Hannah, and I am fifteen years old. I started dance when I was three, and my mom says that I cried every time that I went into class. Even though I cried, my mom continued to take me and eventually I fell in love with this art. I danced for eleven years at a studio, but the studio closed and I continued in the same building but under a new dance teacher that I have known basically my whole life. Right now I am dancing four days a week, in the classes of the following styles; tap, jazz, hip hop, ballet, contemporary, pointe, musical theater, tumbling, and stretch and conditioning. I am on the competition team, and I also am a student assistant. 
      When I was in third grade, my mom decided that she wanted to home school me and my three other siblings. I love being home schooled because it allows me to take time to do other things that I love besides dancing, like crafting, sewing, and baking. Right now in school I take geometry, art history, Spanish, literature, English, biology, economics, and I am taking a smaller anatomy course on my own to begin to prepare me for college. I want to attend college at Elon University in North Carolina, and I hope to be able to double major in Dance Science and also Dance Performance and Choreography. 


     Today's post was kind of a bio, but also to be able to see where I was at this point of my life in the future. 


                                    Subscribe to have my posts delivered straight to your inbox!

                                                                                Stay Devoted, 
                                                                                            Hannah
             

No comments:

Post a Comment